Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Look I'm Famous, LOLZ



While those Commies at CNN made this biased coverage of my trial, I was surprised to find out that the San Antonio's Fox station has also turned against me. Don't they have anything better than my trial to cover? TMZ is reporting that Jon Gosselin is going to appear in a show called "Divorced Dad's Club." If they kick me out of the bench, I'll get more time to watch cool shows like this.



Also these hippies need to get a life and stop showing up at the court everyday before my trial. They are boring!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

More left wing anti death penalty wingnuts. How quickly they change when murder comes a knockin on their -or- someone they love's door.

KELLER IS A HERO - SHE STOPPED THE INSANITY! Two full trials, ten hearings, a confession, dna all over and inside the victim, prints all over the crime scene, direct connection to the murder weapon, twenty years and hundreds of thousands in tax dollars finally ends.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home