Sunday, November 04, 2007

Protest in front of my house

Thank god I read the press release posted in Dallas Morning News' blog, Otherwise I would have got home while these people were protesting in front of my home. Also luckily I did mow my yard last weekend or at least I rearranged the rocks in the landscape. So my home doesn't look that bad. Maybe I should sell and move back to Dallas and help out at Daddy's hamburger stand before my house becomes a stop on one of those Duck bus tours of Austin. Tomorrow is Halloween and I am going as myself. Boo.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to take great pleasure in yoru notoriety. All I know is that I do not have a hard soulless heart

9:49 AM  
Blogger billydesperate said...

We need more Judge Kellers in this country . . . we need many more in fact. What you are attempting is nothing short of a lynching, but your lies will only damage your organization. More death penalties, less appeals--lets get these scum on the road to hell.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Two full trials, ten hearings, a confession, fingerprints all over the crime scene, dna all over and inside the victim - where is there a problem (other than it took twenty years and hundreds of thousands in tax dollars to finally do this monster in)?

This isn't about Richard, it's about Partisanship and Anti-death penalty.

I say take them out behind the courthouse and shoot them after the trial. This long term storage of evil is insane.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home